Speech and language therapy is based on rehabilitation of children and adults suffering from deficient physiological functions such as spoken and written language, voice usage and swallowing. The speech therapist takes care of isolated disorders like dyslexia, language impairment, voice disorder, or multiple pathologies like handicap, deafness, cancer, …
Our speech and language therapist will build up an individual therapy for each patient, in order to improve his communicating or eating functions. The speech and language therapy is based on regular appointments for which the practical details are explained and approved during the first meeting.
Our speech and language therapist works in collaboration with other specialists: ENT, pediatrician, psychologist, psychomotor therapist…
Click on a doctor’s name to see profile
2015 : Certificat de Capacité d’orthophonie, University Department of Speech and Language Therapy Teaching and Training (D.U.E.F.O.), Amiens, France
2015 : AFGSU (Attestation de Formation aux Gestes et Soins d’Urgences) (Certificate of Training in Emergency First-Aid)
2010 : BAFA (youth work qualification) spécialité « Accueil d’enfants en situation de handicap » (Children with disabilities)
Depuis 2021 : Speech and Language Therapist, Centre Médical International (CMI), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2019 – 2021 : Speech and Language Therapist, Group Practice, Saint Mande, France
2018- 2019 : Speech and Language Therapist, Group Practice, Paris, France
August 2018 : Speech and Language Therapist (substitution), Rehabilitation Medical Centrer, Le Pré-St-Gervais, France
2018 : FLE teacher, individual and group, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2017 – 2018 : Speech and Language Therapist, Group Practice, Livry-Gargan, France
2017 : ULIS physical disability kindergarten, Dijon, France
2015 – 2016 : Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale, La Bonne Etoile NGO, Training and support of staff in State Orphanage for children and teenagers with physical disabilities, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2015 : Speech and Language Therapist, Group Practice, Le Port, Ile de la Réunion, France
• Développer et rééduquer la communication et le langage chez l’enfant avec trouble du spectre autistique, Nicole DENNI KRICHEL
• Prise en charge des patients atteints d’une démence de type Alzheimer ou démence apparentée, Annie CORNU
• La prise en charge orthophonique des enfants bi/plurilingues et/ou scolarisés à l’étranger, Dr Franck SCOLA
• La prise en charge orthophonique du tout petit, Elisa LEVAVASSEUR
• L’accompagnement parental en orthophonie : utilisation de la communication non-violente, Aurélia FORESTIERI-KELLER
- In case of delay of the patient the consultation will end at the scheduled time.
- In case of delay of the speech therapist consultation duration will be maintained at 30 minutes.
- Cancellations 24 hours before the appointments are free of charge.
- 100% of the consultation fee will be charged for late cancellations or No show.
Speech and language therapy
Price for initial check up:
Price for a consultation 30 minutes session:
Price for a consultation 45 minutes session:
Please be informed that a medical prescription may be required by your insurance for assessments and rehabilitation.
We advise you to consult a general practitioner beforehand to define the indications and the recommended rehabilitations and thus provide a prescription/ referral letter.
No prescription can be provided after the sessions.