CMI has an international team of practitioners offering a wide range of healthcare services in the management of common ailments and chronic diseases. The GPs at CMI call on extensive knowledge of medical conditions.
The General Practitioner (GP) is the first point of contact family members have for most medical services, the first professional person we turn to when we’re not feeling well or something else is not quite right with our bodies.
When you seek care from CMI’s department of General and Tropical Medicine, you will find doctors dedicated to understanding and managing all aspects of the general health care of adults, children, and families in Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam. You’ll also be offered preventive care and disease prevention strategies to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Your care is provided in a clinical environment. The General Practitioner Department at CMI works collaboratively with Specialists in all departments and services. This method of comprehensive care ensures that you get exactly the care you need.
CMI’s General Practitioners focus on:
- Comprehensive care for all patients – Vietnamese and foreigners, residents and travelers – with high-quality healthcare that takes into account the Vietnamese tropical environment;
- Collaboration, which means you may be referred to other practitioners on CMI’s multispecialty team of experts;
- Preventive medicine care, such as health check-ups and screening.
Click on a doctor’s name to see profile
Qualifications and Diploma
- Medical degree
- 2010 – 2014: Specialist training in General Medecine
University of Medecine of Nice, France
- 2004 – 2010: University of Medecine of Bordeaux, France
- 2010 – 2014: Specialist training in General Medecine
- 2018: Inter University Diploma : Care for Caregivers , France
- 2018: Inter University Diploma : Mental and intellectual disability, France
- 2014: Certificate of Therapeutic Education, France
- 2011 – 2013: Master II Research in Infectious and Tropical Medecine
University of Marseille, France
- Since 2022: General Practitioner and Medical manager, Centre Médical International (CMI), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 2021 – 2022: Infectious Diseases at Emergency Room – Réunion, France
- 2019 – 2021: General Practitioner – Toulouse, France
- 2020 – 2021: Internal Medecine for in-patients – Guadeloupe, France
- 2019 – 2020: Doctor in Emergency call-center – Toulouse, France
- 2018 – 2019: Doctor in Rehabilitation Care and Residential Aged Care – Toulouse, France
- 2018: General Practitioner in Dispensary hospital- Nouvelle Calédonie
- 2017: General Practitioner at CMI – Ho chi minh city, Vietnam
- 2014 – 2017: General Practitioner and Medical manager
Multi – professional Family Healthcare Center – Le Vigan , France
Education, Qualifications and Credentials
1982- 1988: Degree of Doctor in Medicine (MD), University of Medicine and Pharmacy of HCMC (UMP-HCM), Vietnam
Residency & national specialty certification
2019 – 2021: Specialization in Family Medicine, UMP-HCM, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2018 – 2019: Focused Specialization in Family Medicine, UMP-HCM, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1993 – 1995: Specialization in Pediatrics (Pediatric Degree – level 1), at UMP-HCM, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1992 – 1993: Faisant Fonction d’Interne (FFI) in the Department of Pediatrics, Creteil Inter-communal hospital, France.
2002 – 2003 & 2004-2005: Pediatric Degree – level 2, at UMP-HCM, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2003 – 2004 : Chef de Clinique Associé (CCA) des Universités (Fellow), Service de Pédiatrie Génerale – pediatric hospital Robert Debré – Paris.
Other long-term and valuable training courses
2016 – 2017: Pediatric Acute Surgical Support (PASS), University of Pensylvania, USA & University of Medicine PNT, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2011 – 2012: DIU « Urgences Médicales et Chirurgicales », Université Nantes, France- University of Médicine Pham Ngoc Thach, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2009 – 2010: DIU « Prise en charge des infections VIH-Hépatites virales B-C », University Bordeaux, France & University of medicine Pham Ngoc Thach, HCMC.
2008: Pharmaco-Vigilance, ISOP (International Society of Pharmaco-vigilance), Bankok, Thailand
2003 – 2004: Diplôme Inter-Universitaire (DIU) « Pathologies Infectieuses Pediatriques », Universités Paris V, Paris VII & Lyon, France
2004: The Fifth Advanced Vaccinology Course, France, organized by the Foundation Merieux with co-sponsorship of CDC-USA, PATH, ESPID, NFID, EVM, IARC, NFID, NIAID, Institut Pasteur of Paris, University of Geneva, John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and WHO (World Health Organization).
2003: Certificate, I.M.C.I (Integrated Management of Childhood Illness), WHO, UNICEF, Ministry of health & National Pediatric Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
2001: DIU « Antibiotherapie en pratique », University Bordeaux, France & University of medicine Pham Ngoc Thach, Ho Chih Minh City, Vietnam
1998-1999: Diplôme de Psychologie Infantile, Ecole de Psychologue Praticien, Paris & Centre de Pédiatrie, Vietnam
Since 2010: Main Pediatrician (Head of Section of Pediatrics), Centre Medical International (CMI), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Second specialty: General Practice/ Family Medicine
1998 – 2007: Head of Out-Patient Department of the Pediatric Center & the Children’s Hospital N2 (”Grall” hospital), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1995 – 2010: Former researcher of vaccinology with international publications and Conference (1995-2010); Temporary WHO’s Expert on vaccines & Rabies, July, 2000.
1995 – Now: Deal with care of international adoption in Vietnam
1995 – Now: Home visits & Referred doctor of the Consulate General of France in Ho Chi Minh City since 1995
General and tropical medicine
Price for consultation:
1.650.000VND - 2.000.000VND