Psychology is a non-medical branch of the profession that cares for the psychological well-being of the patient. The psychologist treats persons having psychological, relational, behavioral, and psychosomatic problems. He is a third party outside of the person’s daily life who does not judge either the person or their problem. His objective is to help the person who is suffering to talk about their problem and together to find a solution to lessen or eliminate the problem.
CMI’s psychologist offers personalized counseling adapted to a patient’s needs, age, and the context of their consultation.
Our psychology department offers the following services:
- Consultations for children,
- Consultations for teenagers,
- Consultations for adults,
- Consultations for families,
- Consultations for adopting families,
- Private consultations.
This clinical practice is bound by a code of ethics and a code of deontology based on respect for the person and the rules of confidentiality.
Click on a doctor’s name to see profile
2010-11: Master’s Degree: Clinical and Psychopathology with High Distinction, Paris 5 Descartes University, France
2015-2016: Research PhD year, Griffith University, School of Applied Psychology, Australia
2016 – 2020: Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy: Practitioner Certificate (250 hours), AFTCC (Association Française de Thérapies Cognitives et Comportementales)
2015: Emotionally Focused Therapy for individuals: workshop, APS, Brisbane, Australia
2011: Psychodynamic Therapy: Paris Descartes University, France
2005: Systemic and Cognitive Intervention Tools Post Graduate Certificate, Coaching models and tools: Buenos Aires Psychology University, Argentine
2015: Specific disorders: Trauma: Treatment of severe trauma, APS, Gold Coast, Australia
2010: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder’s victims’ treatment, psychology first aid, Paris, France
2010: Addictions: Prevention and supportive program training course, Institut Recherche Maladie Addictive, Paris, France
2010: Suicidal risk: preventing and managing suicidal tendencies, training course, Paris, France
2011: Children oriented degree: Perinatal and young children Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology Postgraduate Degree, Necker Children Hospital and Paris Descartes University, France
Clinical Experiences in mental health settings
2010-2011: Saint-Antoine Hospital, Adults Psychiatry Unit, Paris,
2009-2010: Sainte-Anne Hospital, Psychiatric Hospital, Paris,
2008: Beijing United Family Hospital, Mental Health Unit, PR of China
- 10/2020 – present: Private Practice Psychologist
- 09/2020 – 07/2021: Clinical Psychologist – GHU Paris-Sainte-Anne – Department of Child and Adolescent Psychology and Psychiatry
- 10/2020 – 07/2021: Clinical Psychologist – The Psycho-Medico-Social Center of Foundation Élan Retrouvé
- 10/2019 – 03/2020: Intern at The Psycho-Medico-Social Center (CPMS) of Foundation Élan Retrouvé
- 10/2018 – 06/2019: Intern at The Montreuil Psychological and Medical Center
- 11/2017 – 07/2020: Intern at GHU Paris-Sainte-Anne – Department of Child and Adolescent Psychology and Psychiatry
- 2018 – 2020: Master’s degree – Clinical psychopathology – Infanto-juvenile Psychopathology Clinic – Paris 7-Diderot University (Paris Cité University)
- 2015 – 2018: Bachelor’s degree – Clinical Psychology – Paris 7-Diderot University
- 2019-2020 : University of Paris
Master’s degree (2nd year): Psychoanalytic clinical psychopathology –
Infanto-juvenile Psychopathology Clinic
- 2018-2019 : Paris-Diderot University
Master’s degree (1st year): Psychoanalytic clinical psychopathology
- 2015-2018 : Paris-Diderot University
Bachelor’s degree – Clinical Psychology
- 2011-2014 : Hai Phong University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam
Student – General Medecine
- Consultations for French and Vietnamese patients, for children above 5 years old and family
- Administer individual and collective consultation and psychotherapies
- Perform and Analyse projective tests: Rorschach, TAT
- Knowledge of WISC, UDN
- In case of delay of the patient the consultation will end at the scheduled time.
- Cancellations 24 hours before the appointments are free of charge.
- 100% of the consultation fee will be charged for late cancellations or no show.
Psychology / Psychotherapy adults, children and teenagers
Price for consultation: