To support parents-to-be from early pregnancy until the first weeks after birth.
The preparation included theoretical informaion and a body workout :
- Anatomy and physiology of the reproductive system,
- Pregnancy monitoring,
- Procedure for childbirth and learning breathing techniques,
- The post partum period,
- Home support the first days after childbirth,
- Breast feeding difficulties (breast engorgement, milk stasis, nipple pain...)
- Exercising the back, pelvis and perineum,
The birth preparation enables future parents to better understand the course of pregnancy and therefore limit anxiety, reduce pain during childbirth and give them confidence.
Sessions can start from the 5th month of pregnancy.
Mrs Tran Thi Sang is midwife and a passionate one since 45 years. She studied and worked in Vietnam and in France.
Price for a consultation
Consultation at CMI : 1.000.000 VND
Consultation at your home : 1.600.000 VND*
Consultation at your home after 7pm, Sundays & public holidays : 1.800.000 VND*
For at home consultations, please read the additional note.